- 4 Bread Pieces
- 500 ML Milk
- Cardamom Powder
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Chopped Dry Fruits
- Chop off their sides and grind these bread slices into a fine powder. Remove in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Switch on the gas and put milk into a wok for boil.
- Add a pinch of cardamom powder and bread powder to the pan once the milk starts boiling.
- Stir in between and let the mixture boil till it thickens.
- Add half a cup of sugar to the mixture and stir for two-three minute.
- Add chopped dry fruits and mix it well.
- Switch off the flame and keep the mixture aside to cool.
- Add the mixture into the kulfi moudls and keep kulfi to set in deep freezer for eight hours.
- Garnish with dry fruits and serve chilled.
After having some sweet take a look at how PICKLE’S can help you stay healthy. Click on http://gofooddy.com/food/food-for-health/10-health-benefits-pickles/ to read more…
We will be back with some more delicious sweet and cool recipes. Till then try making these amazing bread kulfi and enjoy summers.