- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup milk powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon guillotine
- Add grated chocolate, milk powder, fresh cream and milk in a jar.
- Whip the mixture at a fast speed to get a smoothing paste.
- Pour the mixture in a cake tin or a plain surface bowl.
- Add guillotine in lukewarm water and add to the mixture. This will give smooth texture to the ice cream.
- Add chocolate chips to the mixture and cover the tin/bowl with clean wrap.
- Also, you can use lid for a small container.
- Let the ice cream set overnight.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup and chocochips.
Tip: Add melting chocolate on the ice cream and your hot chocolate fudge is ready to bite in. Enjoy your chocolate ice cream till we meet next time.