Mango Cheesecake is a no-bake recipe which is easy to make for any occasion or any birthday party as it is liked by everyone including children. Hope you like this recipe as you did like previous recipe Rasgulla Ice Cream Pudding.
Ingredients For Mango Cheesecake:-
- Twenty – Biscuits (any digestive biscuits)
- One-Fourth – Butter
- One Tablespoon – Sugar(powdered)
- One Cup – Mango Pulp
- One Cup – Sugar
- A Pinch Of Salt
- Four – Egg Yolks
- Three Tablespoons – Gelatin
- Two Cups – Cream
- Two Cups – Hung Curd
- Mango slices For Decoration
- Cake Tin
- Powder the biscuits bt crushing them between two sheets of butter paper, with the help of rolling pin or you can use the food processor.
- Heat and Melt the butter and add the biscuits and mix well. Switch off the heat And add the sugar.
- Line the base of the cake tin evenly with the biscuit mixture, Patting with a round spoon.
- Flatten and make it firm by patting.
- Leave to cool.
- Sprinkle the gelatin in the half cup water and let it soak.
- Place into a double boiler, Put mango pulp, sugar, salt and the yolks and cook over low heat until well mixed and slightly thickened.
- Prepare the custard-like this.
- When the custard is warm, add the soaked gelatin mixture and continue stirring till it reaches a coating consistency.
- Remove from heat and leave to cool till the custard is partially set.
- Whip the cream till thick and when the custard is ready, fold in the hung curd and then the cream.
- Transfer the mixture to the cake tin, leveling it smooth and leave to set in the refrigerator for six to eight hours or overnight.
- Loosen edges of the cake spring, by passing a blunt knife around it. between cake and sides of the pan.
- Transfer the mango cheesecake to a serving dish.
- Decorate the mango slices over the top, and serve the cheesecake chilled.
- If you like this recipe do share with your family and friends on Facebook or Twitter as we are active there. We are also on other social media too.
- We love to hear your feedback in the comments below. Like to have your suggestions and quires if any for any recipes feel free to share.
- Visit our website for more such recipes and food information which are beneficial for your health and for your family.