Gulab Jamun Feta Cheese Cake which is made from Feta Cheese . It is valued for its portability, long life, and high content of fat, protein, calcium, and phosphorus.
Ingredients For Gulab Jamun Feta Cheese Cake:-
- 20 pieces – Small Gulab Jamun
- 75 Grams Powdered Sugar
- Three Tablespoon White Wine
- 2 cup of Biscuit crumbs [crushed biscuits]
- One Tablespoon Rose Water
- Half cup Feta Cheese
- Three Tablespoon Agar Agar
- One Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Half Teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- One Teaspoon Olive oil
- Edible Gold Dust
- Fruit Sauce
Directions For No bake Gulab Jamun
Feta Cheese Cake :-
- First of all, soak agaragar in lukewarm water almost 10-5 minutes. furthermore, take a saucepan and add soaked agar agar, white wine, and rose water.
- In addition blend feta cheese as a result make smooth cream paste,in addition powdered biscuits, vanilla essence, cardamom powder into it.while adding sugar to it.finally Add all these ingredients one by one and blend it in a blender.
- Finally add the agar agar mixture to it and fold it nicely.add whipped cream to this mixture and fold it gently.
- Next step is to grease the mould with olive oil hence it comes out easily.
- Pour half of the cheesecake mixture into the mould.
- Now place all gulab jamuns on it Cover the top layer with rest of the half cheesecake mixture.
- Finally set the feta cheesecake in the refrigerator almost 3-4 hours.
- Garnish with edible gold dust and fruit sauce.
- Ready to serve.
About Feta Cheese:-
Feta cheese is a Greek food and it is made from sheep and goat milk.Feta cheese is grainy and in the solid state.it is used in various recipes such as salads, sandwich and omelette.
- Cheese is rich in calcium and protein, making it a staple for vegetarians. therefor it’s also high in fat, cholesterol, and sodium.
- The majority of proteins in cheese belong to a family of milk protein call casein.
- Milk proteins are of excellent quality rich in essential amino acids, and highly digestible. Casein is the largest family of proteins in milk.
- The fat content of cheese is highly variable, depending on the type of cheese.
- Cheese contains a family of trans fat called ruminant trans fat. Unlike trans fats found in processed food, ruminant trans fat are considered to have health benefits when consumed in reasonable amounts.
- The carbohydrates content of cheese is variable, depending on the brand, type, and stage of maturation.
- The major carbohydrate in milk is lactose.while cheese production, some of the lactose is broken down into glucose and galactose.
- Cheese is among the richest the dietary sources of calcium,as a result it plays an essential role in bone health.
- Vitamin B12 is important for the function of the nervous system.Cheese is often an excellent source of vitamin K2, also called menaquinone.It has a main dietary source vitamin B2 also called riboflavin
- Phosphorus is an essential mineral widely available in foods, especially processed foods.
- Cheese is a good source of selenium, a dietary mineral with several important functions in the body.
- Finally Hope you enjoyed the cheese cake recipe most of all like Cheese Cake too.
- Contact Us furthermore Any queries and suggestions are welcomed.
- Follow us on social media, do share with your family and friends.
- Till then Eat Healthy, Be Healthy, and Live Healthy.
- For more recipes do visit gofooddy.