Ragi Chocolate Cake is made with a healthy ingredient ragi flour and of course chocolate to make this cake tastier. As the main ingredient is ragi here which is high in protein and mineral makes this cake good for health too. Hope you like this one as you did like the previous one Red Velvet Cake.
Ingredients For Ragi Chocolate Cake:-
- Hundred Grams – Compound Dark Chocolate
- Two – Eggs
- Half Cup Of Each – Castor Sugar, Melted Butter, And Ragi Flour
- Half Teaspoon – Baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 100 degrees C.
- Break the compound chocolate into smaller chunks and melt them in a double boiler.
- Keep it aside and let it cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add the sugar, a teaspoon at the time, combine whisking until well combined.
- Combine the melted chocolate with melted butter and mix well.
- Pour this into the egg and sugar mixture, and whisk well.
- Stir together the ragi flour and baking powder.
- Add it, a teaspoon at a time to the above mixture while you continue folding.
- Ensure that no lumps are left behind but do not over mix.
- Give it a final fold, and transfer to a small baking tin.
- Bake in the oven at 150 degrees C for 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted at the center of the tin comes out cleans.
- Remove from the oven when done and let it cool a little before demoulding onto a plate.
- Serve the ragi Chocolate cake with some fresh cream and enjoy.
- If you like this recipe to share this with your family and friends on Facebook or Twitter as we are active there. We are also on other social media too.
- We love to hear your feedback in the comments below. Share your suggestions with us for this recipe, love to have your advice or queries if any.
- Visit our website for more such cake recipes with health benefits and nutritional values. Till then Eat Healthily, and Stay Healthy.