Peanuts is a legume is also known as groundnut because of its origin. These nuts are grown underground and also called as groundnut in many parts of the world. People do add this ingredient into their diet, but people in North India make this ingredient a part of their everyday diet during the winter season.
7Amazing Health Benefits of Peanuts
1. Increase Energy – Peanuts are high in energy and a handful of these nuts every day keep you energetic.
2. Fights Cholesterol – Control the increase of bad cholesterol and maintain the high level of good cholesterol.
3. Lower Heart Attack – The proteins and antioxidants found in this ingredient keep the heart and nervous system healthy. These nuts manage to keep the heart healthy.
4. Helpful in Pregnancy – Peanuts contain folic acids.Thus intake of these nuts during the pregnancy or before conceiving help in the complete and healthy growth of the foetus.
5. Helps in Weight Loss – The amino acid, protein, Magnesium, vitamins and minerals keep the immune system healthy and is beneficial to lose weight.
6.Fights Depression – People can stay away from this problem by adding a handful of these nuts into their daily diet. The tryptophan found in these nuts lower the amount of serotonin level that is the major cause of depression.
Skin Benefits of Peanuts:-
- Get Glowing Skin – These nuts contain fiber that flushes out toxins and other harmful elements from the body. This process makes the skin, healthy, glowing and flawless.
- Healthy Skin -The magnesium found in these nuts controls the nervous system and also the body to stay calm. This regulates the blood flow in the body which results in having a shiny and healthy skin.
- Fight Sun Damage – The vitamin E compound of these nuts protects skin from the harmful UV rays and also heals sunburn and sun damage.
- Repair Skin Tissues – Skin tissues are very delicate and hence they tear easily. Add these nuts to your diet and improve the level of beta-carotene as it repairs the body tissues quickly.
- Fights Skin Allergy – The grounds best to fight against skin rashes and redness. Also, the addition of this ingredient in your diet helps you fight various skin allergies.
Share these fun facts about peanuts with your friends and family by clicking on the social media icon shown above. Also, you can request us for any recipe for health benefits. Keep visiting us for more recipes and interesting food facts. Till then, “Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy.”