Pasta is one such dish that attracts everyone. But, some people avoid eating this delicious recipe as they find its taste a bit pale. This magical ingredient is available in different shapes. Thus, pick the one you like and get set ready to cook this mouth-watering recipe today. The white and red sauce pasta recipes are the regular ones. But, adding flavours from across the world to it makes a yummy recipe in quick time. So, let’s take a quick look at the ingredients and then the preparations.
- 2 cups Pasta
- 1 big size Onion
- 2-3 Green Chillies
- 1 cup of Yellow, Green and Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup of cauliflower/Brocolli
- 1/2 cup Sweet Corns
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- A pinch of Asafoetida
- 5-6 Curry Leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon of Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Tomato Ketchup
- 1 sprig of fresh Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Refined Oil
Directions for making Pasta:-
- First of all, boil the pasta by adding one tablespoon of refined oil and some salt. This will not allow the pasta to get sticky.
- Secondly, slice the onion and keep them aside.
- Now, heat some refined oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds to it. Similarly, add a pinch of asafoetida to the pan and stir for a minute.
- Add the curry leaves and green chillies to the pan. Also, add the sliced onions after few seconds.
- Fifthly, add all other vegetables and stir-fry them.
- Then, stir-fry the mixture until the onions change to golden brown colour.
- It’s time to add the boiled pasta now. Then, sprinkle the red chilli powder and mix all the ingredients well.
- Finally, add the soy sauce, vinegar, tomato ketchup and some salt according to the taste. Now, again mix all the ingredients and cover the pan with a lid.
- Lastly, turn off the heat after few seconds and garnish the recipe with some freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
Share this recipe on your social media account with your friends and enjoy it together. Also, you can leave a comment in the below section. We would love to hear from you. Keep visiting us for more recipes and food trivia. Till then, “Eat healhty, Stay healthy.”