Chilli fish is easy to make snacks and full of flavours and aroma. I used here Rohu Species of Fish but you can use any fresh water fish species.
- 500 grams – Boneless Fish Pieces
- Five Tablespoons – Cornflour
- 1 – Egg
- One and a half Tablespoons – Soy Sauce
- Half Teaspoon – Black Pepper
- Half Teaspoon – Ginger Paste
- One Cup – Oil
- Two Tablespoons – Chopped Garlic
- One – Onion cut into cubes
- One small – Red and Green Bell Pepper cuts in cubes.
- Two – Green Chilli(Chopped)
- Three Tablespoons – Tomato Sauce
- One Tablespoon – Vinegar
- One Tablespoon – Spring Onions
- Salt to taste
- Take bone less pieces in a bowl, break the egg and add in it, now add three tablespoons Cornflour, one tablespoon soy sauce, half teaspoon ginger paste, black pepper and salt mix the ingredients well.
- Keep the fish marination in to refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes take the marination out. Take a frying pan add oil in it and deep fry all the fish fillets.
- In an another pan, add three tablespoons of oil(use the same oil in which u fried the fish), add chopped garlic and saute for a minutes. Add onion cubes and saute for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add chopped bell peppers and green chillies in it and saute.
- Now add one teaspoon ginger paste, tomato sauce, half tablespoon soy sauce and saute again.
- Add fried fish and vinegar and stir well.
- After 10 minutes in a bowl take two tablespoons Cornflour and little water, mix well. Now add the cornflour mixture in a pan, and stir well..
- Now put off the flame and sprinkle spring onion for freshness, your chilli fish is ready.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or fried rice.