- 1 cup of semolina [Suji]
- 1 cup sour yogurt [Khatti Dahi]
- 2 cup of refined flour [Maida]
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Freshly chopped coriander
- Add refined flour,semolina and freshly chopped coriander to a bowl and mix it well.
- Now, add home maid curd as it consist of cream. Add 1/2 teaspoon of oil if using readymade curd.
- Add 2 teaspoon of sugar and 1/ teaspoon of banking soda and add 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- knead the dough without adding water.
- Cover the dough with wet cloth and leave for two hours.
- After two hours, drizzle half a teaspoon of oil on the dough and knead again. This will make dough soft and Bhature will become more fluffy.
- Make equal size balls from the dough and keep aside.
- Take a dough ball and coat it into dry refined flour and roll out. Remember, keep the bahture a bit thick. This will give the exact look and taste of readymade Bhature.
- Deep fry in hot oil. Else, Oil your non-stick pan and place a Bhature. Flip the pan on the gas flame once the color of Bhature changes to little pink and look like it has ripen from one side.
- Roll over the gas flame directly and your Bhature is ready to serve,
- Serve immediately.