- 1/8 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup zucchini (green & yellow)
- 1/4 cup broccoli
- 2 asparagus stick
- 3 lasagna sheets
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella cheese
For the White Sauce
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 cup milk
Method for White Sauce
- For the White Sauce:
- Melt the butter in saucepan on low heat.
- Add the flour and nutmeg powder.
- Cook over low heat and stir till bubbles arise.
- Switch off the gas and add in the milk.
- Switch on the flame and let the mixture boil. Keep stirring in between. This lowers the risk of lump formation in the mix.
- Keep it aside.
- Cook the lasagna sheets as per the cooking directed on the packet.
- Pre-heat the oven at 280-degree temperature.
- Heat a pan, add oil and saute all the vegetables with garlic.
- Pour little water to the vegetables and let it cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a baking tray, put a layer of lasgana sheet and pour the vegetable mixture.
- Add the vegetable mixture and half of the Mascarpone cheese.
- Repeat the process till the height you want of lasgana. Sprinkle the top with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 280 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve hot.