- 2 small sweet potatoes2 tbsp. white miso paste
1 tbsp. smooth peanut butter
2 tbsp. finely chopped shallot
1 tbsp. minced fresh ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup frozen shelled edamame
¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
6 oz. firm silken crumbled tofu
2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
8 collard green leaves, stems removed
- Preheat oven at 400°F. Cut thin slice off both sweet potatoes from the end. And poke skins with knife in several places. Bake for 50 minutes. In between it turn the sides once. Cut the sweet potatoes in half, and remove the pulp into the bowl.
- Mash in miso and peanut butter.
- Turn up the flame and let the saucepan heat. Sauté shallot, ginger, and garlic until they change color.
- Add edamame, 1/4 cup water, and cayenne and cook for 3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat, and add tofu, cilantro, and yam mixture.
- Let it cool.
- Place collard green leaf on work station. Place yam mixture in the middle of the leaf. Roll the leaf from all sides. And keep the seamless side on the top.
- Serve hot.