About the Recipe
Hi, friends, well you must have heard and tasted the regular pannacotta. But, what if I ask you about some flavored panacotta. Have you tried making it? Have you tasted it, does it taste same or different. Now, these questions must be popping in your mind. So, here is the answer and it is a delicious mango pannacotta. The recipe is divided into two parts one is mango pannacotta and the other is milk pannacotta and this two pannacotta make a delicious dish.
- 5 Mangoes
- 1 cup of mango juice
- 2 packets of unflavored gelatin powder
- 1/3 cups of sugar
- 1 cup milk
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- Mint Leaves
- Pour a cup of mango juice to a bowl and add 1 packet of unflavored gelatin powder into it. Mix them well and let it sit for 10 minutes. Make sure you are using a microwave-proof bowl.
- Peel off the mango skin and scoop out the mango pulp into a bowl. Blend the pulp into a fine paste. Now, heat up the mango juice and gelatin powder mixture in the microwave for a minute.
- Now pour the blended mango pulp into a mixing bowl and add the heated mango juice mixture into it. Stir the mixture to mix all the ingredients.
- Now, here is a trick. Place small glasses in the acute angle on a serving tray in the freezer. Pour the mango mixture into these glasses till half. It will look in a slanting design with half glass in bright yellow color and the remaining in the transparent shade.
- Freeze them for two hours.
- Next step is to place a saucepan onto the gas and add one cup of milk and one packet of unflavored gelatin to the pan. Set the timer for 10 minutes and let the mixture boil.
- After 10 minutes turn the flame to low heat and add 1/3 cup of sugar and a pinch of kosher salt.
- Switch off the gas once the sugar gets dissolved into the milk. Now add a teaspoon of vanilla extract to it and stir the mixture.
- After this take 2 cups of heavy cream and pour the milk mixture into the cream and whisk it well.
- Now, take out the glasses from the refrigerator and fill the remaining glass with this mixture. Place the glasses again in deep freezer for about 4 hours.
- The mango pannacotta dish is ready to serve. Garnish the recipe with few pieces of chopped mango and fresh mint leaves.
Sharing is good. So friends share this recipe with your loved ones if you feel this can change your mood. Also, don’t forget to leave a review in our comment box for this yummy recipe. keep visiting us for more recipes and thought for food. Till then bye and happy eating!!!