- 2 tablespoon Oil
- Finely chopped Ginger-Garlic
- 1 sliced Onion
- 2 teaspoon of red chilli paste
- Black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- Chopped beans
- Chopped carrots
- Chopped red, yellow and green capsicum
- 1 bowl cooked or steamed rice
- salt to taste
- Heat oil in a wok. Add chopped ginger-garlic paste, onion and red chilli paste. Mix them well.
- Add 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and vinegar once the oil separates from the ingredients
- Remove this paste in a bowl.
- Now, heat up the wok and add 1 tablespoon of refined oil to the wok. Add chopped onion and let it fry for a while.
- Add chopped beans and carrots to the wok.
- Saute for a minute and add chopped bell peppers to the wok.
- Add 1 tablespoon of schezwan sauce and mix it well.
- Add 1 bowl of steamed or cooked rice.
- Now, sprinkle salt according to taste. Remember, soy sauce and vinegar also contains salt.
- Add sugar and few drops of vinegar to the wok.
- Mix all the ingredients nicely.
- wait for a minute and your schezwan fried rice is ready to eat.
- Serve immediately.
Note: Those wish to eat chicken fried rice can add fried pieces of boneless chicken to the rice in the end.