Are you ready for a delicious treat? But, the chilling winds outside are not letting you step out for dinner. Relax, as we have bought another mouth-watering recipe for you all. Recipe – is it some paneer? Yes, enjoy dining with your friends and family at home by making this amazing recipe.
Paneer is one of the favorite food ingredients in India. Thus, people prefer to make recipes from Paneer aka cottage cheese on special occasions. So, let’s get started with this restaurant-style recipe.
- 200 grams Paneer aka Cottage Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- 3 tablespoon Coriander Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Peppercorns
- 3 large sized Tomatoes
- Refined Oil
- 4 Kashmiri Dry Red Chillies
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1/2 cup Onion [Diced]
- 1/2 cup Green Capsicum [ Diced]
- One medium Tomato
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala, And Fenugreek Seeds
Directions for Making Kadai Paneer Recipe:-
- First of all, you need to prepare the dry powder from the ingredients. So, lit the gas and place a frying pan. Then, add two dry red chilies, 1 teaspoon Fennel seeds, Cumin seeds, 2 tablespoons Coriander seeds and black peppercorns. Roast all these ingredients until you feel some nice aromas coming out of the pan. Dry grind them to form a powder.
- Secondly, heat another pan and one tablespoon of oil in it. Now, place the two dry red chilies and cumin seeds and let them crackle. After few minutes, pour one tablespoon of coriander seeds and the chopped three tomatoes. Saute all the ingredients nicely.
- Thirdly, cut Cottage Cheese into equal cubes. It is time to sprinkle the dry powder prepared by roasting the ingredients in step one. Make sure to coat Paneer nicely with the dry powder. Add salt according to taste.
Next Steps to Follow:-
- One of the next things to do is to couple the cottage cheese with some more ingredients. In the same fashion, add some diced onions and capsicum to the mixture. Again, cut one tomato into cubes and pour into the same bowl. Mix all the ingredients firmly.
- Fifthly, stir fry all the ingredients for one minute and remove them on the kitchen towel or an absorbent paper.
- Similarly, add the stir-fried paneer into the gravy we made according to step two. Sprinkle some garam masala and kasuri methi alias Fenugreek seeds. Remember, you can add more salt if required.
- You must garnish the recipe with some onion rings and a green chili on the recipe and serve. Your Kadai Paneer restaurant style recipe tastes best with Indian flatbread.
Share this delicious recipe with your friends by clicking on the social media icons above. We will back with more recipes and food trivia. Till then, “Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy.”