Paneer Curry Pasta Salad – healthy version of salad with fusion of paneer and cheesse. Delicious salad of cooked pasta, soft cubes of paneer, dressed with raisins, corn kernels and whipped cream cheese and ofcourse lime juice. Hope you like this paneer curry pasta salad as you did like my previous recipe Lime And Tequila Chicken.
- Two Cups – Pasta(of your choice)
- One Cup – Paneer(cubed)
- One Cup – Sweet Corn Kernels(fresh)
- Half Cup – Light Whipped Cream Cheese
- One Fourth Cups – Golden Raisins
- Half Red Bell Pepper Diced
- Half Green Bell Pepper Diced
- One Fourth Onion Diced
- Six Baby Carrots, Diced
- Half Teaspoon – Garlic Powder
- Three Tablespoons – Olive Oil
- Salt To Taste
- Half Teaspoon – Curry Powder
- One Lemon – Zested
- Half – Lemon Juice
- Chili Powder To Taste
- In a sauce-pan, add eight cups of water and one teaspoon salt. Bring to boil. Add pasta and boil on high flame until pasta gets tender. Drain in colander.
- While pasta is boiling prepare other ingredients.
- Heat a non-stick pan add one tablespoon of olive oil and gently saute paneer. Set paneer cubes aside and leave oil in the pan.
- Add the remaining two tablespoons of olive oil into the non-stick pan.
- Now add carrots saute for about one minute. mix onion, corn kernel, curry powder, garlic powder, red and green bell pepper, saute all ingredients together for about one minute.
- Add salt, raisins, light whipped cream cheese. Stir together.
- Now add cooked pasta, stir again and leave for one minute on heat.
- Add zest of whole one lemon and juice of half lemon. Mix all together.
- Put the flame off and add paneer. Gently toss all ingredients.
- Add dash of chili powder to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.
- If you enjoyed this recipe of paneer curry pasta salad do share with your family and friends on Facebook or Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- We love to hear your feedback on the comments below for this recipe and also welcomed your suggestions and queries for this recipe.
- If you have your own recipe do share with us we like to have something from your side too. Keep visiting our website www.gofooddy.com for more recipes and cooking tips. Till then Eat Healthy, Be Healthy, and Live Healthy.