Idli Manchurian recipe is an easy way to use leftover idlis and turn it into a very delicious recipe. Hope you like this recipe as you did like my previous recipe Masala bhaat.
Ingredients For Idli Manchurian:-
- Four To Six – Leftover Idlis
- Two Cups – Green And Yellow Bell Pepper(Sliced)
- One-Fourth Teaspoon – Salt
- Two Tablespoons – Oil For Stir Frying
- Six Whole Red Chilies
- Again Two Tablespoons – Oil
- Two Tablespoons – Soy Sauce
- One Tablespoon Each Of- Vinegar, Tomato Paste, And Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Half Teaspoon – Sugar
- Two Teaspoons – Corn Starch
- One Cup – Water
- Boil the red chilies in about half cup of water until they are tender. Let them cool off.
- Take a blender and blend all the sauce ingredients together oil, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, tomato paste, sugar, and cornstarch if needed add more water.
- In a pan boil the sauce over medium heat. The sauce should be pouring consistency. Keep it aside.
- Cut the idlis into bite-size pieces. Heat two tablespoon oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add idlis and sprinkle the salt.
- Stir fry for two-three minutes until idlis are lightly golden brown, take them out and keep aside.
- In the same pan stir fry the bell peppers for two-three minutes, do not overcook the bell peppers.
- Add the stir-fry idlis to bell peppers pour the sauce and stir gently making sure the idlis are coated well and do not break.
- Turn off the heat. Take them out in a serving bowl.
- Your idli manchurian is ready to serve.
- If you like this idli manchurian recipe do share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. Write your own version of this recipe if you have to us.
- Visit our website for more delicious and useful recipes and information.