As Poha (flattened rice) is popular in most of the part in India for their light and easy to digest recipes. Here we bring you one lip-smacking snack recipe made with poha. It is easy to make with few ingredients. Hope you like this poha cutlet as you did like my previous recipe Spinach Pancake.
- 100 Grams – Flattened Rice
- 50 Grams – Peanuts(roasted)
- Half Teaspoon – Red Chilli Powder
- 250 Grams – Potato
- Five Tablespoons – Breadcrumbs
- Three – Green Chilli
- Two Springs – Coriander Leaves
- Three – Eggs
- Half Teaspoon – Dry Mango Powder
- Half Teaspoon – Hot Spice Powder
- Oil As Required
- Salt As Required
- In cooker boil potatoes in it on medium flame.
- Drain out water once the potatoes are boiled, let them cool.
- Peel and mash the potatoes in a bowl.
- Take a strainer and wash flattened rice in it properly.
- Take a grinder, grind roasted peanuts.
- In a bowl, combine together mashed potatoes, poha, chopped chilies, chopped coriander leaves, red chili powder, salt, hot spices powder, dry mango powder, and peanuts.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Make small balls using this mixture, slightly flatten the ball and give them a nice round shape.
- In a bowl, beat eggs.
- Dip these poha rolls in egg and then breadcrumbs.
- Take a frying pan add oil into it, keep it on medium flame.
- Deep fry the rolls in the frying pan from all sides until golden brown.
- Serve hot the poha rolls.
- If you like this poha roll recipe do share with your family and friends on facebook or twitter as we are active there. Also we are on other social media too.
- We love to hear your feedback in the comments below. We also like to have something from your side.
- Visit our website for more such recipes and nutritional information about food and drinks which gives you a healthy way to live. Till then Eat Healthily, and Stay Healthy.