Kidney Bean Fritters is a spicy vegan recipe, that you can prepare for dinner. Kidney beans are also knows as Rajma in India. I like kidney beans from since I was a kid.
Ingredients For Red kidney Bean Fritters
- 2 Tbsp – Olive Oil
- One Pinch – Asafoetida
- 1 Tsp – Cumin Seeds
- 4-5 – Black Cardamom Seeds
- 2 Tbsp – Garlic Paste
- One Tbsp- Ginger(finely chopped)
- 1 Cup – Tomato Puree
- One Onion medium size(grated)
- 3 Tbsp – Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Tsp – Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tsp – Hot Spices
- 1 Green Chilli(finely chopped)
- 3 Tbsp – Coriander Leaves(chopped)
- 1 Tbsp – Yogurt(whipped)
- 2 cups – Red Kidney Beans(boiled, and mashed)
- 7 Tbsp – Breadcrumbs
Directions For Red kidney Beans-Rajama Fritters
- First of all In a pan add two tablespoons of olive oil and a pinch if asafoetida. while the oil heats add cumin seeds and Cardamom Seeds. Let it flutter.
- Add ginger and garlic paste,as a result it’s colour to little brown, add onions moreover saute as a result brown gravy.
- Add tomato puree, chilli powder, ketchup, hot spices, green chillies,also add salt.
- While the masala mixture starts to leaves side add whipped yogurt, coriander, and kidney beans. Cook almost 5 minutes.
- Stir continuously as a result the masala leaves the pan from all the sides.
- Let the masala cool for few minutes.while cooled add two tablespoons breadcrumbs to the beans mixture.
- Make fritters from the mixture it seems like kebabs.
- Roll the kebabs in breadcrumbs and keep it in a refrigerator almost 10 minutes.
- In a frying pan add olive oil and put the fritters to fry, fry them from all the sides till it becomes brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
About Red kidney Beans-Rajama Fritters
Red Kidney beans are very popular legume therefore of its great taste, texture, and flavor therefore Kidney beans are a good meat substitute for a vegetarian. Kidney beans have several diseases- fighting antioxidants that promote a healthy and strong immunity.
Rajma-Kidney beans are an excellent source of Molybdenum. They are very good source of folate, dietary fiber, and copper also source of Manganese, Phosphorus, Protein, Vitamin B1, Iron, Potassium, and Magnesium.
- Finally if you like Red kidney beans -Rajama recipe do leave your comments.We would like to hear from you, and share Red kidney beans -Rajama recipe with your dear and near one.
- We Will keep updating with healthy and tasty recipes till Eat Healthy, Be Healthy, and Live Healthy.
- For more recipes do visit gofooddy.