Apple Cinnamon Rolls with icing on top will make your Christmas more special and delicious. With this soft and delicious rolls which filled chopped apples and cinnamon to make this rolls more delicious and festive. Hope you like this recipe as you did like my previous recipe Swirl Chocolate Bars
Ingredients For Apple Cinnamon Rolls:-
- One Liter – Whole Milk
- One Cup – Butter And Sugar
- One And A Half Tablespoons – Yeast
- Nine Cups – Flour
- Two Teaspoons – Baking Powder
- One And A Half Cups+Two Cups Extra – Melted Butter
- One-Fourth Cup – Cinnamon
- Two Cups – Sugar
- Five Medium Apples(peeled and Chopped)
- One Cup – Water
- Two And A Half Cups – Sugar
- Three Tablespoons – Butter
- One-Third Cup – Half n Half
- A Pinch Of Salt
- Five Cup – Powdered Sugar
- Collect all the ingredients.
- Heat the milk, butter and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Just let it simmer, not boil.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool to lukewarm.
- Pour the yeast over the top and then stir to combine.
- Add about seven cups of the flour and stir together gently.
- Cover with a kitchen towel and put it in a warm place to rise for about one hour.
- Now add the rest of the flour and the baking powder and stir to combine.
- Divide the dough into two or three large pieces.
- Roll out one piece at a time into a large rectangle. Leave it relatively thick.
- Again heat the butter for the filling, with the chopped apples and cinnamon, and sugar until the apples are slightly softened.
- Pour about half or one-third of the apple filling over the dough.
- Roll the dough towards you in a tight roll. Pinch the seam together and then cut into two inch slices.
- Pour about half cup of butter into each baking dish.
- Place the rolls on top, cover with towel and let rise for about twenty minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Bake all the rolls at 375 degree for about 35 minutes only.
- Remove rolls from the oven after baked.
- Heat the sugar and water on the heat until it turns light brown.
- Once it turns light brown, put off the heat and add in the butter and stir to combine, whisk in the powdered sugar.
- Drizzle the icing over the top of the apple cinnamon rolls.
- If you like this apple cinnamon rolls share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. If you have any other version of this recipe write to us.
- Visit our website for more recipes and cuisines.