Black Currant+Mint Zucchini Bread is full of incredible flavours combination, soft and fluffy bread loaf. Healthy bread loaf with healthy recipes to make your breakfast healthy.
Ingredients For Black Currant+Mint Zucchini Bread:-
- One And A Half Cups – Flour
- Two Large – Eggs
- One-Fourth Cup – Yogurt
- One-Third Cup – Olive Oil + For Oiling Too
- Three-Fourth Cup – Sugar
- Half Lemon Zest
- One-Fourth Cup – Fresh Mint Leaves
- Half Teaspoon – Baking Soda
- OneFourth Teaspoon – Baking Powder
- Half Teaspoon – Salt
- One Cup – Zucchini(shredded)
- Half Cup – Black Currants(some more to garnish)
- Half Cup – Black currants
- Two Tablespoons – Sugar
- Half Cup – Whipping Cream(heavy)
Directions For Black Currant+Mint Zucchini Bread:-
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine eggs, yogurt, oil, sugar, lemon zest, and mint in a blender and blend until well combined, and the mint is almost completely broken down.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining dry ingredients.
- Fold in the wet mixture until fully combined, then gently fold in the shredded zucchini and black currants, taking care not to over mix the batter.
- Oil a loaf pan and pour in the batter.
- Bake for fifty minutes to one hour.
MAKING WHIPPED CREAM
- While the cake is baking, start preparing the black currant whipped cream. In a small saucepan, combine the black currants and sugar and cook over low heat, muddling the black currants to release the juices.
- Once the mixture starts looking dark and syrupy, remove it from the heat and pass through a strainer, using the muddler or the back of a wooden spoon to extract as much juice as possible.
- Cool the black currants syrup completely. The last thing to do is mix whipped cream with anything even remotely warm.
- Once the cake is baked and cooled and the black currant syrup is at room temperature, whip up the cream until soft peaks form, drizzle in the syrup, and continue whipping, just until combined.
- serve the Black Currant+Mint Zucchini Bread with the whip on the side and garnish with fresh black currants and mint.
- If you like to bake this Black Currant+Mint Zucchini Bread share with your family and friends or you can follow us on our social media networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- Love to receive your feedback in the comments below to make us better.
- Visit our website for more interesting things.