Ingredients For Frittata:-
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 2 cups peeled and 1/2-inch diced boiling potatoes (4 potatoes)
- 8 extra-large eggs
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 3/4 pound Gruyere cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a 10-inch ovenproof omelet pan over medium-low heat. Add the potatoes and fry them until cooked through, turning often, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Melt the remaining 5 tablespoons of butter in a small dish in the microwave.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs, then stir in the ricotta, Gruyere, melted butter, salt, pepper, and basil.
- Sprinkle with the flour and baking powder and stir into the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes and place the pan in the center of the oven.
- Bake the frittata until it is browned and puffed, 50 minutes to 1 hour. It will be rounded and firm in the middle and a knife inserted in the frittata should come out clean.
- Serve hot.
- If you like this frittata recipe share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. We are also on other social media too.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below, If you have your version of this recipe write us on our website.
- Do visit our website for more recipes and nutritional pieces of information about food and recipes. Till then Eat and Live Healthy.