Lemon Muffins are healthy and are great for breakfast recipe full of zesty lemony flavour with organic coconut sugar. These lemon muffins are soft, moist, and gluten-free topped with chia seeds and zesty cream cheese glaze.
Ingredients For Lemon Muffins:-
- One Cup – Almond Milk
- One Teaspoon – Apple Cider Vinegar
- One And Three-Fourth Cups – All-Purpose Flour
- One-Fourth Teaspoon – Baking Soda
- Two And A Half Teaspoons – Baking Powder
- Half Teaspoon – Sea Salt
- Half Cup + Two Tablespoons – Organic Coconut Sugar
- One-Third Cup – Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Two Tablespoons – Lemon Zest
- Three Tablespoons – Lemon Juice
- One Teaspoon – Vanilla Extract
- One Tablespoon – Chia Seeds
- Half Cup – Vegan Cream Cheese
- Two Tablespoons – Lemon Juice
- Two Tablespoons – Maple Syrup
- One Teaspoon – Lemon Zest
- First, Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly oil few cups non-stick muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, combine the almond milk and apple cider vinegar. Keep aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the sugar, olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla. Stir in the almond milk mixture.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in the chia seeds and use a one-third cup measuring cup to scoop the batter into the muffin tins.
- Bake for good sixteen to seventeen minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let it cool for ten minutes in the pan, then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- To make the glaze. Using a hand mixer or a food processor, mix the cream cheese, lemon juice, maple syrup, and lemon zest until smooth.
- Dollop onto the cooled muffins and garnish with some chia seeds and lemon zest.