Mini pizzas are simple and easy to made breakfast snack even children’s like to make it for themselves. It’s a light and healthy snacks children and adults both love to eat this. You can make it with your desired toppings too.
- 200 Grams – All Purpose Flour
- 100 Grams – Butter
- Half Teaspoon – Salt
- Water to knead
- Five Tablespoons – Olive Oil
- 200 Grams – Tomato Puree
- Three – Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- One – Onion (finely chopped)
- Two Tablespoons – Oregano
- Three Cloves – Garlic(minced)
- One Teaspoon – Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste(crushed)
- 100 Grams – Mozzarela Cheese(grated)
- Handful of fresh Coriander Leaves
- To make a pastry dough, rub the flour with the butter till the breadcrumb texture is formed, now add the salt and water, knead into a dough. Cover the dough with wet cloth and keep it in refrigerator for atleast 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Saute the garlic and onion up to little brown. Add finely chopped tomatoes, tomoto puree, and oregano.
- Cook in a low flame for 20 minutes. Time to add salt, sugar, and black pepper.
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator and with the help of rolling pin roll the dough in a rectangular shape.
- Spread the pizza sause and grated cheese on the base and roll into long cylinder sealing the ends.
- Cut into 1 inch slices and and put in a baking tray. Slightly flattened the pizza rolls with the back of the spoon.
- Cook the mini pizzas in a preheated oven for 25 minutes or till light brown.
- Before serve sprinkle fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot the mini pizzas.
- Hope you like mini pizzas and like to try this at home enjoy with your friends and family. We love to hear your feedback in the comments below.
- If you likes our recipes do share with your dear ones, for more such interesting recipes log on to www.gofooddy.com.
- Will be back soon with some nutritious and healthy recipes for you. Till then Eat Healthy, Be Healthy, and Live Healthy.