Swirl Chocolate Bars are perfect Christmas treat for your kids and love ones. Easy to make delicious chocolate bars with peppermint and chocolate in it. Hope you like this chocolate recipe as you did like my previous recipe Tortilla Soup.
Ingredients For Swirl Chocolate Bars:-
- One – Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Roll(refrigerated)
- One Cup – Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Half Teaspoon – Peppermint Extracts
- One-Fourth Cup Each Of – Red And White Coating Wafers
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13×9 inch pan with foil, leaving enough to hang over edges of the pan.
- Spray bottom and sides of foil with cooking spray.
- Press cooking dough evenly in bottom of the pan.
- Bake fourteen to sixteen minutes or until edges and centre are set and light golden brown. Cool it down for five minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on high 45 seconds; stirring every 15 seconds until smooth.
- Stir in peppermint extract. Spread on top of the warm cookie base, spreading to within 1/4inch of edges.
- In two separate microwave bowls, microwave candy melts uncovered on medium for one minute; stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth, transfer to two separate small resealable food-storage plastic bags. Cut small corner off each bag, and squeeze teaspoonfuls of alternating colours onto melted chocolate layer.
- Using spatula cut through melted chocolate and candy melts to create swirl marble design. Firmly tap pan on the counter to create a smooth surface.
- Allow bars to cool completely, about two hours or until chocolate topping is set.
- To serve, remove bars from pan, and cut into 4×4 rows and serve.
- If you like this chocolate bar recipe share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. Write your own version of this recipe to us.
- Visit our website for more sweet and chocolate recipes.