Vegetable Crepes is a thin pancake with a savory vegetables filling and cheese on top which is great for dinner or lunch recipe. It is a delicious recipe for your kids. Hope you like this recipe as you did like my previous recipe Egg Korma.
Ingredients For Vegetable Crepes:-
- Two Tablespoons – Cooking Oil
- Three Cups – Zucchini, And Broccoli(coarsely chopped)
- Half Cup – Yellow Bell Pepper(chopped)
- Four Medium – Onions(sliced)
- One-Fourth Teaspoon – Garlic(minced)
- Two Medium – Tomatoes(coarsely chopped)
- Half Teaspoon – Salt
- One Cup – Original Bisquick Mix
- Three-Fourth Cup – Milk
- Two – Eggs
- One Cup – Parmesan Cheese(grated)
- First, In a 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chopped zucchini, bell pepper, onions, broccoli, and minced garlic. Cook for three to five minutes, stirring occasionally or until vegetables are crisp and tender.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Cover and let stand two to three minutes.
- Lightly grease six inch skillet, heat over medium-high heat. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, and eggs with wire whisk until blended.
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- For each crepe, pour two tablespoons batter into hot skillet, rotate skillet until batter covers bottom.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Gently loosen edge with spatula, turn and cook other side until golden brown.
- Stack crepes, placing waxed paper between , as you remove them from skillet.
- Keep crepes coverd to prevent them from drying out.
- Spoon filling onto crepes.
- Sprinkle half of cheese over filling on crepes, roll up crepes.
- Place seam sides down in ungreased11X7 inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle with remaning cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for ten to twelve minutes or until done.
- Vegetable crepes is ready to serve.
- If you like this recipe share with our family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. Write your own version of this recipe to us and also your experience with us.
- Visit our website for more interesting recipes and new experience.