Green Iced Tea Latte is a healthy drink contains antioxidants-rich properties exists in green tea. A touch of honey and the whipping cream for just a very slight sweetness, avoiding any processed sugar. Hope you like this latte recipe as you did like my previous recipe of Paneer Stuffed Bun.
- Two Teaspoon – Green Tea Powder
- Two Cups – Cold Milk
- One Cup – Ice
- One Cup – Cold Whipping Cream
- Half Tablespoon – Honey
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cold whipping cream, honey, one teaspoon of green tea powder until stiff peaks form.
- Place the bowl of green tea whipping cream in the refrigerator to remain cold.
- In a blender , blend the remaining one teaspoon of green tea powder with the cold milk and ice until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into serving glasses.
- Spoon the green tea whipping cream over the green iced tea latte.
- Serve chilled.
Benefits of Green Tea
- Antioxidants are the magical nutrients and enzymes responsible for fighting against the negative effects of UV radiation. Giving us younger looking skin, and preventing a number of life-threatening maladies.
- The first amazing benefit of green tea is that just one bowl provides over five times as many antioxidants as any other food. The highest rated by the ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) method.
- Green tea contains a specific set of organic compounds known as catechins. Among antioxidants catechins are the most potent and beneficial. Out of all the antioxidants EGCg is the most widely recognized for its cancer fighting properties.
- Tea has been used as a means to relax and meditate while remaining alert. L-Theanine promotes the production of alpha waves in the brain which induces relaxation without the inherent drowsiness caused by the other downers.
- Another side-effect of L-Theanine is the production of dopamine and serotonin. These two chemicals serve the enhance mood, improve memory, and promote better concentration-something that can benefit everyone!
- While all green tea naturally contains caffeine. The energy boost recieved from green tea is largely due to its unique combination of other nutrients.
- The increased endurance from a bowl of green tea can lasts up to six hours and because of the effects of L-Theanine, green tea drinkers experience none of the usual side-effects of stimulants such as nervousness and hypertension. It’s good, clean energy.
- Drinking green tea has also been shown to increase metabolism and help the body burn fat about four times faster than average.
- Resulting high levels of chlorophyll in green tea not only give this tea its beautiful vibrant green color. Green tea is also a powerful detoxifier capable of naturally removing heavy metals and chemicals toxins from the body.
- If you enjoyed this recipe of green iced tea latte do share with your family and friends on Facebook and Twitter as we are active there and also on social media.We love to your feedback for this recipe in the comments below and also welcomed your suggestions and queries for this recipe.
- If you have your own recipe do share with us, like to have something from your side too. It helps us to do better.
- Stay tuned for our next recipe. Keep visiting us for more mouth watering and healthy recipes and cooking tips. Till then Eat Healthy, Be Healthy, and Live Healthy.