Green Tea and Orange Cooler, Drink with minimum ingredients and great in taste with all the benefits of green tea. hope you like this recipe like my previous recipe bread upma
- 7 – Green Tea Bags
- 1/2cup – Agave Nectar
- 1 – Orange(sliced)
- Add 4cup water to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat add the tea bags and let steep for 7 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags And stir in the agave nectar let the tea cool before adding it to a large pitcher along with 2 cups ice and 2 more cups water.
- Add the orange slices before serving.
- Enjoy the drink.
- Hope you like this refreshing Drink and like to try this at home too. Do share this with your family and friends on Facebook or Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- Keep visiting our website for more recipes.