Pumpkin Cake Roll is an easy pumpkin roll filled with cream cheese coated with confectioners sugar. This cake is very soft, moist and fluffy to be served as a dessert. Hope you like this recipe as you did like my previous recipe Apple Cake.
Ingredients For Pumpkin Cake Roll:-
- Three – Eggs(large)
- One Cup – Sugar
- Two-Third Cup – Pumpkin(canned)
- One Teaspoon – Lemon Juice And Baking Powder
- Three-Fourth Cup – All-Purpose Flour
- Two Teaspoons – Cinnamon(grounded)
- Half Teaspoon – Salt
- One-Fourth Teaspoon – Nutmeg(grounded)
- One Cup – Walnuts(finely chopped)
- Six Ounces – Cream cheese(softened)
- One Cup – Confectioners Sugar
- One-Fourth Cup – Butter(softened)
- Half Teaspoon – Vanilla Extract
- Additional Confectioners Sugar
- In a large bowl, beat eggs on high for five minutes. Gradually beat in sugar until thick and lemon-colored.
- Add pumpkin and lemon juice.
- Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and nutmeg; fold into the pumpkin mixture.
- Grease a 15X10X1-in baking pan and line with waxed paper.
- Now grease and flour the paper. Spread batter into pan; sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake at 375 C for fifteen minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Immediately turn out onto a clean dish towel dusted with confectioners sugar. Peel off the paper and roll cake up in a towel, starting with a short end.
- Let the cake roll cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, butter, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Carefully unroll the cake. Spread filling over cake to within one inch of edges.
- Roll up again. Cover and chill until serving.
- Dust with confectioners sugar all over the cake.
- If you like this pumpkin cake roll recipe share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. Write your own recipes to us on our website.
- Visit our website for more dessert recipes and much more to delicious to cook for your family and friends.