Healthy gluten free flat breads made with rajgira flour. Usually made during fasting days, but you can made even your regular days. It gives you nutrients during your fasting.
- 250 Grams – Rajgira Flour(Amaranth Flour)
- Two – Medium Potatoes
- Half Teaspoon – Cumin Powder
- Two – Green Chillies(finely chopped)
- Rock salt as required
- Ghee as required
- First boil two Medium sized potatoes in a pressure cooker till they are soft and tender.
- In a bowl take rajgira flour, when the potatoes are slightly hot, peel them, mash them lightly and add to the rajgira flour.
- Now add the chopped green chillies, cumin powder, and rock salt as per taste. Add chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix everything well.
- Add water in small parts and knead the flour into a smooth dough. Allow the dough to come at room temperature as it will be slightly warm due to the addition of the hot mashed potatoes.
- Make a medium size balls from the dough. Dust with rajgira flour.
- Roll to a medium sized paratha, while rolling sprinkle some rajgira flour if required to avoid sticking.
- Keep a moist kitchen towel or cotton cloth while making the paratha. Take a medium sized dough balls and place it on the moist cotton cloth.
- With your palms gently press the dough ball and flatten it till it increases the size. The edges comes out neat and not uneven.
- Heat the non-stick tawa, now place the cloth upside down on a hot tawa and peel the cotton cloth.
- As one side is partly cooked, flip other side with the help of spatula.
- Apply ghee on one side. Flip again and apply ghee on this side too.
- Flip the paratha a couple of times till the rajgira paratha has become golden and roasted evenly.
- Serve this hot paratha with yogurt or any fasting curry dish.
- Hope you like this paratha recipe and like to try this at home. We love to hear your feedback for this recipe in the comment below.
- For more such recipes log on to www.gofooddy.com, we are also on social media you can follow us there too.
- Will bring you some more recipes to you. Till then Eat Healthy, Be Healthy, and Live Healthy.