Sausage is usually made from meat. Most of us have never tried any sweet sausage hence today we have bought a classic Indian recipe named Sweet Sausages. This recipe is made from Indian flatbread known as roti in Hindi is traditionally made from wheat flour. All though you can make roti or Indian Flatbread from multi-grain flour, all-purpose flour, buckwheat flour and even water chestnut flour to make this roti alias Indian flatbread more nutritional. You can make various recipes by using this food and today we have bought a classic dessert recipe to sweeten your tastebud. So, let’s get started.
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 cup Castor Sugar
- 15-20 cardamoms
- 5 Roti/Indian Flatbread
- 1/2 teaspoon Clarified Butter
- 2 cup Water
- Refined Oil
- Firstly, take a saucepan and add castor sugar and water into it. Now add few drops of milk into the pan. This will form a layer of impurities on the sugar syrup. Let the sugar syrup boil for five to seven minutes. Sugar syrup won’t take more than seven minutes to prepare as we are using castor sugar instead of regular sugar.
- Take a spoon or a flat ladle and remove the first layer of the sugar syrup. Switch off the gas. Now, peel the cardamom seeds and add the leftover peels and half of the cardamom powder into the sugar syrup. Cover the saucepan.
- Next step is to roast the roti/Indian flatbread. You can roast them on a nonstick pan or also in the microwave. Both the roasting technique won’t won’t take more than five to ten minutes for roasting.
- In order to make the sausages, take a blender and break this roasted ingredient into the jar. Place the lid and blend for five to eight minutes to make a fine powder.
- Add this powder into a mixing bowl and pour the remaining cardamom powder into it.Now start kneading the dough out of it by adding a small quantity of milk as per the requirement.
- In addition to the dough now add some clarified butter and knead again.
Directions to Make Sausage:
- In order to make these delicious sausages, pluck a small piece from the dough and make a sausage in a cylindrical shape. Similarly, make more from the dough.
- In the end, switch on the flame and place a frying pan and heat refined oil for deep frying. Add one sausage to check the oil’s temperature. Similarly, add all other remaining sausages into the pan.
- Fry these sausages till they turn golden in color. Remove all of them on an absorbent paper and let them cool down a bit.
- On the whole, all components of the recipe are ready but still, you need half an hour to absorb these sausages into the sugar syrup. Pour the sugar syrup onto these sausages and keep the bowl aside for half an hour.
- Furthermore, add some chopped pistachios and almonds on the sweet sausages.
- Ultimately, the recipe is ready to serve.
Steps to Prepare Castor Sugar:
- Add regular white sugar into a grinder and grind it for two-three minutes.
- Secondly, open the grinder and stir the coarse sugar powder and bring everything together. Now place the lid and grind again for three to four minutes.
- Ultimately, the castor sugar is ready to use.
- Know how to decorate cakes.