Hello viewers, every morning it’s hard to decide for me, what to cook for breakfast which makes quick and also healthy for my family and so tastes good. So I got the solution to pancakes. It is easy to make and need no time to cook with easily available ingredients in our kitchen. Hope you like this recipe as you did like my previous recipe Pumpkin Curry.
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- One and a half teaspoons baking soda
- Three forth teaspoons of salt
- Half cup milk
- 3 eggs
- One third cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat together buttermilk, milk, eggs, and melted butter.
- Keep the two mixture separates until you are ready to cook.
- Heat the lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat. You can sprinkle water across the surface and if it sizzles, it’s ready.
- Pour the dry mixture into the wet mixture using a spoon to blend. Stir together until it’s just blended. Do not over stir.
- Pour the mixture into the frying pan, using an approximately half cup for each pancake.
- Cook till it gets the brown from both the sides.
- Serve hot with honey or jam as per as your taste.
Tip:-You can add ripe banana or strawberry instead of butter milk.