Skip to content
Ingredients For Falooda:-
- 1 pack of Jelly Crystals
- 1/2 liter Milk
- 2 cups of sabza [Sweet Basil Seeds]
- 1 pack of vermicelli
- rose syrup
- Dry Fruits
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pour the dry jelly pack into a bowl and add 450 ml of boiling water to it. Mix it well and deep freeze it to set the jelly.
- Boil milk and turn off the heat.
- Add the milk in glasses and add sugar according to your taste. Mix it well and it cools down.
- Add 2 cups of sabza seeds in a bowl and soak them into the water for half an hour.
- Now, add water to a saucepan and allow it to boil. Add half portion of vermicelli and cook them for 2 minutes.
- Keep it aside.
- Line up your serving glasses and firstly add the soaked sabza seeds and then add the jelly.
- Now, pour the boiled vermicelli and rose syrup to the glasses.
- Pour the sweet milk mixture. Remember to refrigerate the milk for at least two hours.
- Add chopped dry fruits.
- Add a scoop full of vanilla ice cream and garnish the drink with chopped pistachios.
- The drink is ready to serve.