Skip to content
- 2 medium siezed potatoes
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 sliced Bell Pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon schezwan sauce
- 1 1 /2 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1/2 cup sliced Onion
- 1 1/2 cup spring onion
- 2 red dry chillies
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- refined oil
- salt to taste
- Peel and cut potatoes in wedges and parboil them for 8 minutes.
- After boiling the potatoes absorb the excess water with an absorbent paper.
- Take the boiled onto a plate and sprinkle one tablespoon of soy sauce and 1 1/2 tablespoon of corn flour. Make sure these ingredients coated the potatoes equally.
- Now, heat the refined oil in a wok and fry these potatoes on medium heat.
- Fry these potatoes till their color changes to golden brown.
- Remove on an absorbent paper.
- Now, add two tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and add 2 dried red chillies once the oil heats.
- Add, sliced onion, sliced bell pepper and celery to the pan and stir till the vegetables soften a bit.
- Now, add the fried potatoes, schezwan sauce, tomato ketchup and sprinkle some salt.
- Now, mix 1/2 tablespoon of corn flour with water and pour the mixture in the pan.
- stir for a minute and garnish with spring onion and some toasted sesame seeds.