Broccoli Paneer Fritters are rich in protein snacks breakfast simply dipping in the cornflour paste and breadcrumbs, and deep fried till golden brown and crispy.
- Ten Florets – Broccoli
- One Tablespoon – Butter
- One – Bay Leaf
- Half Tablespoon – Plain Flour
- 150 Millilitre – Milk
- One Fourth Cup – Potato(boiled & mashed)
- One Teaspoon – Chilli Flakes
- Half Teaspoon – Black Pepper Powder
- One Cup – Paneer (grated)
- One Fourth Cup – Cornflour
- Half Cup – Breadcrumbs
- Oil for Frying
- Salt to taste
- Boil the milk and keep it aside to use in white sauce
- Cook broccoli in water till it gets tender, strain.
- When broccoli is cool down grind it in a mixer.
- Take a frying pan, add one tablespoon butter, and bay leaf in it. After few seconds add paste of broccoli and fry them for five minutes.
- Now add all purpose flour and stir for a minute, now add milk slowly slowly so that there are no lumps formed. Continuously stir for few seconds till the flour mix with the milk in a low flame.
- Add potatoes, black pepper powder, chilli flakes, and salt in this mixture and saute until it becomes dry mixture.
- Before adding the paneer switch the flame off and add grated paneer in the broccoli mixture. Keep the mixture in a aluminum foil and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Make cornflour paste with water to dip.
- After 30 minutes scoop out a spoonful of broccoli paneer mixture and make the oval shape of it. You can also make shapes if your choice flat or round. Shape all the mixture and keep it on a plate.
- Dip the oval shape broccoli paneer mix in the cornflour paste and then in breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry them till golden brown.
- Serve the hot broccoli paneer fritters with coriander chutney or tomato ketchup.
One of our most nutritious and studied vegetables, broccoli’s powerful disease-fighting properties give it the ability to protect against many common cancers. People who eat an abundance of broccoli have a significantly reduce incidence of cancers of the colon, breast, cervix, lungs, prostate, esophagus, larynx, and bladder.
While other cruciferous vegetable are protective, it seems to have more cancer-causing compounds. Some of these block the action of harmones that stimulate tumors; others work by inhibiting tumor growth or by boosting the action of protective enzymes. It contains glucosinolates, which, once ingested, break down into healthful compounds, including indoles, sulforaphane, and isothiocyanates, all of which may be cancer fighters. The most interesting compound is sulforaphane, which shows decided anticancer activity in both cultured rat and human cells. Broccoli sprouts are roughly fifty times richer in sulforaphane than mature one. It is also high in bioflavonoids, including quercetin and other phytochemicals that protect cells against mutation and damage from unstable molecules.
This vegetable has an abundance of essential vitamins and minerals. A 1-cup serving of cooked vegetable contains only 44 calories, yet it provides more than 100 percent of the Recommended Dietary Allowance(RDA) of vitamin C, 20 percent of the RDA for folate, and a healthy amount of beta carotene. A cup of vegetable also provides 75 gram of calcium, 1.2 mg of iron, and 5 gram of protein. Because one cup of cooked broccoli has 3.5 gram of fiber and contains natural laxatives, it is often suggested to prevent constipation.
Fresh broccoli is available year-round; frozen one is just as nutritious. Florets turning yellow are past their prime and less nutritious. It can be eaten rwa, but most people prefer it cooked. Steaming or Stir-Fried it until crispy tender retains the most nutrients; boiling it in a large amount of water destroys many of the cancer-causing compounds, vitamin C, and other nutrients.
- Hope you like this nutritious broccoli paneer fritters, healthy breakfast for your family. We love to hear your feedback in the comments below.
- If you really find this recipe helpful do share with your family and friends. And keep logging www.gofooddy.com for more nutritious recipes.
- Till then Eat Healthy, Be Healthy, and Live Healthy.