Simple yet delicious cauliflower burger can be an easy replacement for those who are vegetarian. A filling dinner recipe with low carb to satisfy your taste buds with spices and cheese and quinoa. Using healthy ingredients like quinoa which is high in protein and gluten-free, mozzarella cheese for the cheesy bite, spicy seasoning of cumin, chilli powder and cayenne green sauce and mayonnaise to make your burgers spicier and creamier.
Ingredients For Cauliflower Burgers:-
- One Head – Cauliflower
- Three-Fourth Cup – Quinoa(uncooked)
- Four Tablespoons – Oil
- Spicy Seasoning Of Cumin, Chilli Powder, Cayenne
- Two Cloves – Garlic(minced)
- Three-Fourth Cup – Breadcrumbs And Mozzarella Cheese
- Three – Eggs
- One And A Half Teaspoon – Salt
- Lime Juice
- Half Cup – Coriander Leaves And Purple Cabbage(chopped)
- Green Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook the quinoa as the direction given in the packet.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets, transfer to a baking sheet, drizzle with one tablespoon oil and sprinkle with spices to taste.
- Roast for thirty minutes. Let cool.
- In a food processor pulse, the cauliflower to form small mushy pieces don’t make the puree.
- Combine the cooked pulsed cauliflower with the quinoa, garlic, breadcrumbs, mozzarella cheese, eggs, salt, and another teaspoon of seasoning.
- Form ten patties from the mixture.
- In a nonstick pan over medium heat, cook the burgers until golden brown on each side, flipping very carefully to avoid breaking. Set aside on a paper towel lined plate.
- Toss the lime juice, coriander leaves, cabbage, and a quick stream of oil together. Season with salt.
- Arrange the burgers with green sauce, the cauliflower burger, and mayonnaise on top.