Waffles topped with blueberry sauce are perfect breakfast to enjoy with your family for any weekend. As it is light, eggless, and fluffy easy to make a breakfast recipe with the blueberry sauce you can use your choice of fruit as I use blueberry here to make it more fruity and healthy. Hope you like this waffles recipe as you did like my previous recipe Mushroom Quinoa Burger.
- One And A Half Cups – All-Purpose Flour
- One And A Half Tablespoons – Baking Powder
- One-Eighth Teaspoon – Salt
- Three Tablespoons – Sugar
- Two And A Half Tablespoons – Lemon juice
- Half Teaspoon – Lemon Zest
- One Teaspoon – Vanilla Extract
- Three Tablespoons – Mustard Oil
- One Cup – Water
- One And A Half Cups – Fresh Blueberries
- One And A Half Tablespoons – Sugar
- Preheat the waffle iron.
- Whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and lemon zest.
- Add the mustard oil, water, vanilla extract, and lemon juice.
- Let the batter sit for a couple of minutes while it rises.
- Spoon batter into your waffle iron and cook according to your waffle iron’s instructions.
- Make more waffles with remaining batter, you can easily double the batter if necessary
- Make the blueberry sauce:
- Place the blueberries into a small pan and add sugar or another sweetener you can use artificial sweetener if you have diabetic issues.
- Heat over a medium-low flame until the blueberries are soft and release their juices.
- Taste and add more sugar if needed.
- Serve the waffles with blueberry sauce.
- If you like this recipe of waffles do share with your family and friends. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter as we are active there and also on other social media.
- Leave your feedback in the comments below. If you have your own version of this recipe share with us.
- Visit our website for more vegan recipes and health information